The Ferro-Alloys Directory contains details of the world's producers and traders of ferro-alloy metals/ores, as well as inoculants and de-oxidants and some of the lesser-known ferro-alloys.
The directory covers companies involved within various ferro-alloy industries including: Aluminium, Chromium, Nickel, Molybdenum, Tantalum, Vanadium, Titanium, Niobium, Cobalt, Manganese, Silicon and Tungsten.
Wherever you sit in the ferro-alloys supply chain, this directory is an essential business tool. If you are a producer, trader, or consumer; or if you are involved in plant equipment, shipping or warehousing; this directory includes details on all the key contacts in the global ferro-alloys marketplace.
All the data from the Ferro-Alloys Directory is now also available online
The Steelmaking Raw Materials Company Database, a sub-package within the Metal Bulletin Company Database, contains detailed and up-to-date company information for miners, producer and traders in the steel raw materials industry, covering iron ore, pig iron, DRI/HBI steel scrap and ferro-alloy markets. It provides raw materials professionals and senior business executives with comprehensive reference guides on the global steel raw materials players, from mine to market, direct from a team of 20 full-time researchers and editors from around the world.
Detailed information now includes:
- Key personnel (including Purchasing Manager)
- Finance data (Revenue, Net Profit and Paid Up Equity Capital)
- Exports markets and end user industries
- Mines (ores/minerals mined, reserves, output),
- Plant details (equipment type and technology supplier, size and capacity),
- Products (specifications, output, capacity)
- Expansion plans (new mines and plants and modernisation plans)