The International Scrap Directory provides our clients with a complete guide to the world's traders and processors of ferrous and non-ferrous scrap in 72 countries. With over 1,250 listings including:
- 500 new listings;
- 130 Chinese companies;
- 350 US and Canadian companies;
- 200 UK companies.
The International Scrap Directory 2012 is the answer on how to discover hundreds of new scrap metals business leads.
All the data from the International Scrap Directory is now also available online
The Scrap & Secondary Company Database, a sub-package within the Metal Bulletin Company Database, contains detailed and up-to-date company information for 2,300+ processors and traders in the scrap metals industry. It provides metal industry professionals and senior business executives with up-to-the-minute information about the players in the scrap markets, direct from a team of 20 full-time researchers and editors from around the world.
Detailed information now includes:
- Key personnel (including Purchasing Manager)
- Finance data (Revenue, Net Profit and Paid Up Equity Capital)
- Exports markets and end user industries
- Processing details (including servies provided, baling, shredding, etc)
- Products (covering ferrous and non-ferrous materials)
- Expansion plans and modernisation plans