Iron & Steel Works of the World Directory 2012
The Iron and Steel Works Directory is the leading source for data for the steel industry with over 1,200 steel producers and iron ore miners broken down per country. The directory details capacities, production volumes, product and plant details and key contact information. It is the most comprehensive buyers' guide available in the industry.
Accurate data ...
As each company is individually contacted and researched, and most data comes direct from the companies themselves, you can be sure the information is accurate.
All the data from this print directory is now also available online, in three sub-packages within the Metal Bulletin Company Database:
The Carbon Steel sub-package contains up-to-date company information for 3,200+ miners, producer and traders, covering slab, billet and bloom, CR & HR coil, HDG, plate, rebars, sections, wire rod and tubes, direct from a team of 20 full-time researchers and editors from around the world.
- The Steelmaking Raw Materials sub-package contains up-to-date company information for 3,500+ miners, producer and traders in the steel raw materials industry, covering iron ore, pig iron, DRI/HBI steel scrap and ferro-alloy markets. It provides raw materials professionals and senior business executives with comprehensive reference guides on the global steel raw materials players, from mine to market.
- The Stainless & Special Steel sub-package contains up-to-date company information for 3,100+ producers and traders in the global stainless and alloy steel industry. It provides stainless steel professionals and senior business executives with comprehensive reference guides on the global stainless steel players, from producers to end users.
Detailed information now includes:
- Key personnel (including Purchasing Managers)
- Finance data (Revenue, Net Profit and Paid Up Equity Capital)
- Exports markets and end user industries
- Mines (ores/minerals mined, reserves, output),
- Plant details (equipment type and technology supplier, size and capacity),
- Products (specifications, output, capacity)
- Expansion plans (new mines and plants and modernisation plans)