Metal Producers of the World Directory contains over 1,200 companies world-wide who specialise in the production of either non-ferrous metal or ferro-alloys. Details of metal works, from smelters and refineries, through to continuous casting units, rolling mills, extrusion presses, cable and wire plants, with dates of most recent upgrades are all included so you can locate suitable business contacts easily.
This directory gives our clients instant access at a flick of a page to a wealth of accurate information.
If you are involved in buying, selling or trading non-ferrous metals and/or ferro-alloys, you have to have a copy of the Metal Producers of the World Directory:
- Producers were able to see what their competitors were doing and which products they supplied;
- Traders were able to source new suppliers by product and by country;
- End-users found who the best metals suppliers were to make sound purchasing decisions.
All the data from this print directory is now also available online
The Base Metals Company Database is just one of the new sub-packages within the Metal Bulletin Company Database relevant to the non-ferrous industry. It contains detailed and up-to-date company information for 3,400+ miners, producer and traders of Aluminium, Copper, Lead, Nickel, Tin and Zinc markets, direct from a team of 20 full-time researchers and editors from around the world.
Detailed information now includes:
- Key personnel (including Purchasing Manager)
- Finance data (Revenue, Net Profit and Paid Up Equity Capital)
- Exports markets and end user industries
- Mines (ores/minerals mined, reserves, output),
- Plant details (equipment type and technology supplier, size and capacity),
- Products (specifications, output, capacity)
- Expansion plans (new mines and plants and modernisation plans)