|Stainless Steel Directory 2012|
The Stainless Steel Directory contains details of the world's traders and producers of stainless steel semis, bars, flats, longs, wire, tube and pipes in one handy reference guide, including:
Company name and head office address;
- Telephone/fax numbers and email/web addresses;
- Names of senior management and other key personnel;
- Year established, activities and products handled;
- Details of ownership, subsidiaries and associates;
- Stainless steel production plants and works details (steelmaking plants, refining units, casters, rolling mills, bright bar plants);
- Stainless steel produced or traded;
- Sales offices;
- AISI grades and brands;
- Expansion plans.
If you need to source a producer or traders of a stainless steel product in a specific country, or need a list of potential business partners based on plant capacity, there is a copy of Stainless Steel Directory on your shelf.
All the data from the Stainless Steel Directory is now also available online
The Stainless & Special Steel Company Database, a sub-package within the Metal Bulletin Company Database, contains detailed and up-to-date company information for 3,100+ producers and traders in the global alloy and stainless steel industry. It provides stainless steel professionals and senior business executives with comprehensive reference guides on the global stainless steel players, from producers to end users, direct from a team of 20 full-time researchers and editors from around the world.
Detailed information now includes:
- Key personnel (including Purchasing Manager)
- Finance data (Revenue, Net Profit and Paid Up Equity Capital)
- Exports markets and end user industries
- Mines (ores/minerals mined, reserves, output),
- Plant details (equipment type and technology supplier, size and capacity),
- Products (specifications, output, capacity)
- Expansion plans (new mines and plants and modernisation plans)